People have been asking me for pictures of my apartment, so I finally took some the other day. I don't want you to get too excited...I warned you all that my place was pretty bare inside. Here are the pictures to prove it!
(I'm having some trouble getting all the pictures to show up when I post the blog, so click on the blog alone - so it is the only one on the page - and check back later. You may see more or different pictures, depending on which ones Blogger decides to pick and choose to show!)

Living Room with Sunroom doors on the left and sliding door to Mudroom on right.

Living Room with Sunroom doors on the left and sliding door to Mudroom on right.
Living Room with Sunroom doors on the right.
Living room with Kitchen on the left (sliding glass doors go to the Utility Room). In mid-right, doorway to the Office and Master Bed & Bath. The 3rd Bedroom (not pictured) and Guest Bathroom are to the far left.
The Guest Bathroom.
Kitchen

The Hallway looking from the Office to the Master Bath on the left (where the light is on the floor) and Master Bedroom straight ahead.
The Sunroom (off the Living Room).
Hope you enjoyed my tour! NOW COME VISIT! :-)
(Sorry about the crazy formatting - Blogger does whatever it wants!!!)











Oh, how I wish we could come visit!! We would love to see you! :)
ReplyDeleteKeep the pics coming in the meantime...
Love you!
You really have lots of room and fancy bathrooms! This has to be more room than what you had in Louisiana!
ReplyDelete