I'm a little late in saying Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, but....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
I have done some reflection and have so much to be thankful for. Here's my list:
1. My loving Ryan, who supports me in all I do, loves me through it all, and who is my eternal optimist. I know I can ALWAYS count on him for an encouraging word, and just knowing that makes me smile :) I can't wait to be back home and living with my best friend again.
2. My wonderful family (immediate and extended), who can't wait for me to get home. I know I have so many prayers from them that lift me up.
3. Crystal, her husband, John, and their 3 little guys - Calvin, William, and Henry. They are my family here in Korea, and they make sure I'm never alone for too long.
4. My awesome job as a labor and delivery nurse. I get to see little miracles born everyday. Not many people can say they share that special moment with a new mommy and daddy. I see unconditional love on the faces of many parents, and I can't wait until I get to share that special moment with Ryan.
My list could go on and on...I have so much to be thankful for! Most days I have to take a few steps back from life to see what I take for granted. Even halfway across the world - away from all I know - I have many blessings to count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment