Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Well, it snowed in Seoul today! I didn't get to see much of it - only got to look from the hospital windows at work. The snow had stopped (and none of it stuck) when I got off work at 4:00pm. Bummer! If I'm going to live in the cold, then I want snow. Just being cold is miserable - snow at least makes the drab winter pretty (until all the cars make it dirty, of course)!

The snow does seem quite fitting, considering I've been listening to Christmas music for a week now. I accidentally didn't pack any of my Christmas CD's to bring to Korea and was very sad when I discovered this. Thank goodness for iTunes! I told Ryan one day over the phone that I was downloading Christmas songs, and he broke out singing "I Believe in Santa Claus," a song from one of my favorite Christmas albums (Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers). Last year Ryan and I drove from Louisiana to Ohio for Christmas, and I think he heard the album at least 25 times (much to his dismay). The drive is about 17 hours, and I forced him to listen to Christmas music the entire way there and back! He can blame my Christmas music preferences on my parents :) I hope everyone is staying warm - I've heard it has been snowing in Ohio and Kentucky, too!

1 comment:

  1. What took so long to get the Christmas music going? Ha, Ha! Right after Halloween is when you are supposed to start the Christmas music!
    love,
    Mom
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete