Thank you to everyone who made me feel so special on my 26
th birthday! I received so many calls and cards from family and friends, and I can't begin to thank everyone enough! Crystal, my friend from
Hawai'i that is here, also threw me a party at work (yes, I had to work on my Birthday - sigh). She brought cake, presents, and even sang to me! She is so sweet! One thing I did miss....a call from my 97 year-old Granny. I didn't get to hear her sing this year :( I guess I will have to call her and make her sing to me! She ALWAYS calls on birthdays, but I guess that me being halfway across the world threw her off a little.
I received these pictures from my sister-in-law, Amanda. They are of my niece, Chloe, and are
sooooo adorable!

Here's one of me attacking my birthday cake - do I look like a Cullen (for the Twilight fans out there)????
You look great in pink!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
xoxo
Nice button! :-D
ReplyDelete