Friday, August 28, 2009

30 and (still) Counting

It's official - one month left in Korea! As of September 27th, I'll be flying to Los Angeles to visit Kerri, Chris, and Andrew for 5 days. I'll then fly into Nashville to see Ryan. I CAN'T WAIT :)
And, hence, the smile!

4 comments:

  1. I love the necklace. I also liked the one that was blue and black.
    Mom
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a bunch of us also counting the days. We can't wait for you to get back. We are so looking forward to seeing you.

    We are so proud of you and all you have done, time to come home.

    Love you,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture! Did you take it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on the diaper cake. How did the Winnie the Pooh cake turn out? Oh - I like your necklace, too!
    Love,
    Aunt Ada

    ReplyDelete