Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Thanks

I received this email from Ryan's Aunt Jane and thought I would share:

Memorial Day, 2009

John, Sue, Ryan, Katherine, Karl, Amanda, Chloe, and Tylor~

I would like to thank each of you for your service and sacrifice to this great nation. Thanks to you and your kind, we are free. I know since Karl has deployed twice that all of you have felt what I felt when John Buckingham went to Viet Nam. We also share the joy and thanks when our young brothers/ sons/ husbands return to us safely. Katherine and Ryan, special thoughts and thanks to you this year. May you have many, many years TOGETHER soon. Sue, thank you for finding and then loving my special brother. Thank you for being the building block that is YOUR Buckingham legacy. As an aunt (and sister and sister-in-law) I am just bursting with pride. I've said this before to John~ I can't even imagine how you contain the pride you must feel. You are a fine, fine family. I love each of you tremendously.

Thank you.
Jane




Thank you, Aunt Jane, for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I have never been prouder to be a Buckingham. I married into a WONDERFUL, devoted, and selfless family. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you close in my thoughts esp. with North Korea flexing it's muscles.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete