Sunday, March 8, 2009
A Little Confused...
I have been confused for the last three-plus years, and it's not getting any better. For those of you that have ever worked shift work, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Many days, I go into work not knowing what day of the week it is. I can tell you it's the 9th, 20th, or 31st (I have to date EVERYTHING at work in the patients' charts), but Monday, Thursday, or Sunday - NO WAY! See, when you work weekends and holidays, the days just don't seem to matter. I no longer have Mondays to dread or Fridays to look forward to. I usually have to put quite a bit of effort into figuring out what day of the week it is - and sometimes I give up and just ask someone else. Yes, I know, in the end it really makes no difference, but the constant state of confusion is a little annoying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment