Saturday, December 20, 2008

Out and About

Ryan and I bought tickets to see Alegria Cirque du Soleil showing in Seoul through the 27th of December (yes, Ryan is here visiting!!!!!!!). We loved it! I went to Cirque Hawai'i with some friends this past summer, but Cirque du Soleil was much more elaborate than the one in Hawai'i. Apparently, there are 13 different Cirque du Soleil show varieties, casting people from over 55 different countries, and performing in over 40 different countries. This is one of the perks of living in the middle of a HUGE city! If one ever comes close to your city, you should go. The strength and flexibility these people possess is incredible (some of it was so incredible that it didn't seem real)!


Our Tickets
A Picture Before the Show

4 comments:

  1. Judging from the last photo, you and Ryan really enjoyed the performance. Was there audience participation??? Give Ryan a hug for us and Merry Christmas to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic of you guys. How fun! I'm assuming the ushers found your seats for you???

    ReplyDelete