Sunday, December 14, 2008

In the Spirit


I took some action at work last week and finally assembled & decorated the unit's Christmas tree (sadly, I seemed to be the ONLY one motivated enough to do it). The ornaments used in years past were traditional glass colored balls, but I switched it up this year! Every time someone walks by now, they say, "awwwww." See if you can tell what I used to get the Women and Infants Care Unit in the Spirit of Christmas (and delivering babies)!

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool, Katherine! Just perfect for L&D!!! Way to go, Miss Creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka-ka, the tree is sooo cute! Good job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaka,
    Are those diapers?
    Mom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a close up and could see all the cute stuff! I love the packages! You are so creative!
    Love,
    Mom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very original, Katherine! I am glad that you are getting into the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete